Fellow (ENT) Royal Australian College of Surgeons, 1996. MB BS (Hons) University of Sydney, 1988. BSc (Med) Pass with Distinction, University of Sydney, 1985.
Sydney Adventist Hospital. Hunters Hill Private Hospital. Dalcross Adventist Hospital
International Rhinologic Society Congress Committee 2005. Executive Treasurer, Australasian Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery (1999-2005)
Royal Australasian College of Surgeons. Australasian Society of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery. Australasian Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery – Executive Treasurer (1999-2005). Australian Medical Association.
- Dunlop G “Bronzino and the Evolution of a Portrait, Barbara Williams” JAMA Facial Plast Surg (2014) 16, 4: 237-239.
- Dunlop G “ The 11th Congress of the International Rhinologic Society combined with the 55th Australian Society of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery Annual Scientific Meeting” ENT News (2006) 14;6:24
- Dunlop G “Management of patients with rhinitis” Mod. Med. (2003) 5; 41-46
- Dunlop G “Management of patients with rhinitis” Med. Today (2001) 2, 10:61-67
- Dunlop GM, Scadding G and Lund V: “The effect of functional endoscopic sinus surgery on asthma management in patients with chronic sinusitis, nasal polyposis and asthma” (1999) 13, 4:261-265
- Dunlop G “Latest Advances in Nose Corrections” Aust. Cosmetic Surg(1999) 7;63
- Dunlop G: “The pathogenesis and investigation of sinusitis”. Aust. Endodontic J. (1999) 25, 1:39
- Mendelsohn M and Dunlop G: “Goretex augmentation grafting in rhinoplasty – is it safe?” J. Otolaryngol. (1998) 27, 6:337-341
- Dunlop GM and Carter PR: “Surgical intervention for Drooling”. Aust. J. Otolaryngol. (1997) 2,5:475-477
- Dunlop GM: “Foreign bodies in the paediatric upper aerodigestive tract” Aust. J. Otolaryng. (1995) 2,2:162-164
- Dunlop GM: “A study of the relative frequency and importance of gastrointestinal symptoms and weakness in patients with far advanced cancer”. Palliative Medicine (1989) 4:37-43
- Dunlop GM and McCredie J: “Thalidomide, tibial nerves and the threshold concept”. “Regeneration and Development – the Proceedings of the 6th International Marcus Singer symposium” eds S Inoue et al Okada Printing and Publishing Co (1988) 233-250
- International prize for best student research paper by British Journal of Palliative Medicine (1989)
- Postgraduate Committee in Medicine – Sydney Tapping Bequest (1987) travel grant and living allowance for “A study of the relative frequency of gastrointestinal symptoms and weakness in patients with far advanced cancer” London, UK
- John Gaden Portrait – winner of “People’s Choice” Salon des Refuses, 2006
Patent: A surgical device to improve safety during tonsillectomy. Patent granted – USA, UK,
Australia and Canada. Garnett Passe Grants-in-Aid (2000) Investigation of Allergic Rhinitis